Criterion is a medical equipment planning firm supporting the majority of prominent healthcare owners and architects in California. Our team members benefit from flexible work environments, competitive salaries, premium healthcare benefits and multiple opportunities for personal development. If you are looking to be part of a collaborative working environment where you’ll be surrounded by motivating and inspiring professionals, we’d love to hear from you! Learn more about Criterion at www.wearecriterion.com.
We are currently seeking an Operations Assistant to join our San Ramon, California office. This position offers a great opportunity to become proficient in business operations and can serve as a steppingstone toward a career in medical equipment planning for highly motivated candidates.
To apply, please email your resume to Nicole Blaes at email@example.com
Primary Responsibilities of an Operations Assistant:
- Answer phones, order office supplies, maintain office equipment, schedule service/repairs, filing, manage incoming/outgoing mail/packages, assist with miscellaneous team needs and generally keep office in tidy condition
- Maintain office calendar including travel, vacation time, birthdays, anniversaries, ‘Lunch and Learn’ presentations, etc.
- Coordinate local serving/giving back
- Schedule team member travel including car rentals and hotel reservations
- Provide as-needed assistance to project team, including meeting set-up and preparation, printing, shipping and folder maintenance
- Plan local teambuilding activities
- Assist the Marketing Department with regional teambuilding activities as needed
- Assist with reconciling credit card accounts
- Miscellaneous additional support
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a professional work environment
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn additional software programs to assist in company’s success, including Attainia, Bluebeam, Smartsheet, Revit and more
- The ability and willingness to travel to other offices (Sacramento area and Orange County) on occasion