Criterion is a medical equipment planning firm supporting the majority of prominent healthcare owners and architects in California. Our team members benefit from flexible work environments, competitive salaries, premium healthcare benefits and multiple opportunities for personal development. If you are looking to be part of a collaborative working environment where you’ll be surrounded by motivating and inspiring professionals, we’d love to hear from you! Learn more about Criterion at www.wearecriterion.com.
We are currently seeking a Logistics Specialist with a minimum three years’ experience in logistics, relocation, supply chain, and/or warehouse operations to join our Capistrano Beach, California office. Candidates must have prior knowledge of shipping, receiving, and creating/maintaining schedules. Strong customer service skills and the ability to interface effectively with executive-level clients, project team members and other team members are also a requirement.
The Logistics Specialist position requires the ability to execute a strategic plan and facilitate large- and small-scale moves/relocations while exhibiting sound judgement and strong critical thinking skills. The selected candidate must comply with all confidentiality policies set forth by Criterion.
To apply, please email your resume to Nicole Blaes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Responsibilities of a Logistics Specialist:
- Coordinate with Client, project team and general contractor to develop comprehensive site logistics, delivery/receiving plan and schedule
- Coordinate schedule and logistics with warehouse/logistics vendor in preparation of receiving equipment at the jobsite
- Coordinate and execute staging plan for arriving equipment with logistics vendor/warehouse
- Work with general contractor and Client on receiving and tracking equipment received on-site
- Meet with vendors for on-site readiness and equipment installation
- Coordinate with on-site personnel, contractor and Client to make and execute equipment delivery and installation decisions
- Coordinate with Criterion procurement and planning teams to address on-site changes in medical equipment list and drawings
- Coordinate with Criterion procurement team to document items received on-site
- Provide reports to team on delivery and receiving status
- Coordinate equipment returns and damaged items with Client and Criterion procurement team
- Assist with coordinating with vendors, Client and contractor to ensure equipment is tested and commissioned and operating prior to final acceptance
- Assist with final punch list and corrective action plan to ensure all equipment is set in place, installed, and operating properly
- 3+ years’ experience in logistics, relocation, supply chain, and/or warehouse operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel capabilities
- Willingness to learn additional software programs to assist in company’s success, including Attainia, Bluebeam, Smartsheet, Revit and more
- The ability and willingness to travel to other offices (Bay Area and Sacramento) on occasion